New Datasets and Product Features
September 16, 2020
- • We are proud to announce the 100th supplier has signed up to deliver their data to customers via the Crux platform! Read our press release below and learn more about our newest data supplier, Kaiko.
- • Within the past month, we’ve onboarded over 500 datasets from 11 unique data suppliers, including Capital IQ Fundamentals by S&P and others listed below.
- • We've entered into a strategic partnership with Kamba Group to scale delivery and data management in the cloud. Read more in Kamba Group's press release below.
New Data Suppliers
Kaiko is a market data provider in the blockchain-based digital assets space, providing institutional investors and market participants with enterprise-grade data infrastructure. They collect, normalize, store, and distribute digital assets market data via a livestream WebSocket, REST API, and cloud-based flat file (.csv) Data Feed, to which clients connect to build data-driven applications.
Kaiko’s raw trade data, order books, and aggregates cover 35,000+ currency pairs across 85+ exchanges, with new markets added every day.
Kaiko’s trade data consists of all executed trades on an exchange, normalized and timestamped. You can also leverage Kaiko’s order book data, which includes a list of all outstanding buy or sell orders for an asset, organized by price level.
New Datasets Available
New datasets added and now available:
- Capital IQ Fundamentals:
- • Standardized fundamental data global public companies as well as private companies with public debt.
- • Global sector and industry classifications.